Alegrium creates fun and innovating mobile games for both iOS and Android devices.
Our company is founded on the principle of “Happiness”.
Happiness is at the core of our existence from the games we create to the way we work together as a team.
Our most recent ICON POP series which includes ICON POP Song and ICON POP Mania have created a brand new way of entertainment for smartphone users.
Alegrium will continue to strive on product innovation and provide the best user experience to our users.
Why work with us?
- Alegrium is a big, happy family. We do great (and bad) things together.
- Close-to-unlimited FREE snacks
- Homey office
- No dresscodes
- And more for you to find out
We are scouting for talents to join our delta force.
With us, you will be working on world class mobile game projects
Project Manager / Game Producer
Overseeing all aspects of a game’s development and ensuring the successful delivery of a game on time.
- Be able to lead, inspire and motivate the teams working on the game, and maintain enthusiasm for the project
- Provide strong leadership when difficulties arise
- Be able to multitask
- Create good working relationships with everyone involved
- Be able to manage people, time, and resources
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have good organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Have good negotiation, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
- Research and create the concept, core mechanics, initial art style of a game
- Work closely with developer, analyst, QA, and art team during production period
- Defining minimal in-game content
- Calculate the game's monetizing opportunity
- Monitor and analyze a game's day-to-day performance
- Add new features/adjust existing ones
Our Game Designer should be a storyteller with basic narrative, visual design, and interface design skills. In addition, you need to fulfill these requirements:
- Advanced strategic thinking and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Fair amount of knowledge & utilization of iOS & Android features, as well as 3rd party engines
- Familiar with gameplay theories, mobile games and its industry in general
- Have an idea of mobile ads ecosystem and able to process key metrics from performance analytics
- Equipped with business development skills and the substance of product cycle
- Acquainted with all processes involved in the production of a game
- Have experience designing social games and game reward systems
- Familiar with psychological models concerning motivation
- Capable of balancing complex game systems
- Skilled at designing user interfaces and user flows
- Skilled at using mathematical models and tools to analyze gameplay and user behavior
- Understand the importance of well-documented designs and technical features
Marketing Data Analyst (Taipei,Taiwan)
- Extract and analyse marketing data to drive strategy.
- Formulate business data models and revenue projections.
- Design and analyse experiments to test new marketing ideas.
- Develop new algorithms and models to improve our products.
- BS/MS in a quantitative discipline: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, etc.
- 2+ years experience working with large amounts of real data.
- Expertise in applied statistics, including regression models.
- Able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Able to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & SQL
- Experience in digital marketing and/or mobile marketing metrics & KPIs
- Familiarity with free-to-play game products and their best practices
- Have a good experience of iOS/Android development platform
- Have a good experience of using game framework like Unity3d
- Have a good experience with animation or 3D is a plus
- Have a good understanding of C#
- Have a good written and verbal communication skill
- Have a strong analysis and attention to detail
- Adept in User Interaction & Navigation
- Top Notch Illustrator
- Proficient with designer tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc)
- Godlike sense of art
- Do animation for fun (2D & 3D)
- Ability to think & execute different solution for different problems
- Well organized & good eyes for details
- Fun & supportive team player
- Infinity amount of passion
- Create, manage, and distribute written content across company owned media (In game, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Bridge communication between end user and development team
- Collaborate with design & art team to develop creative concept and/or in game assets
- Highly proficient in written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for innovation
- Pop culture maven
Please attach your portfolio if you have one.
Send your CV and portfolio to jobs[at]alegrium.com