Alegrium creates fun and innovating mobile games for both iOS and Android devices.
Our company is founded on the principle of “Happiness”.
Happiness is at the core of our existence from the games we create to the way we work together as a team.
Our most recent ICON POP series which includes ICON POP Song and ICON POP Mania have created a brand new way of entertainment for smartphone users.
Alegrium will continue to strive on product innovation and provide the best user experience to our users.
We are scouting for talents to join our delta force.
With us, you will be working on world class mobile game projects
Marketing Data Analyst (Taipei,Taiwan)
- Extract and analyse marketing data to drive strategy.
- Formulate business data models and revenue projections.
- Design and analyse experiments to test new marketing ideas.
- Develop new algorithms and models to improve our products.
- BS/MS in a quantitative discipline: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, etc.
- 2+ years experience working with large amounts of real data.
- Expertise in applied statistics, including regression models.
- Able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Able to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & SQL
- Experience in digital marketing and/or mobile marketing metrics & KPIs
- Familiarity with free-to-play game products and their best practices
- Have a good experience of iOS/Android development platform
- Have a good experience of using game framework like Cocos2d or Cocos2d-X
- Have a good experience with animation or 3D is a plus
- Have a good understanding of C++
- Have a good experience with jQuery and Codeigniter/Yii framework is a plus
- Have a good written and verbal communication skill
- Have a strong analysis and attention to detail
- Adept in User Interaction & Navigation
- Top Notch Illustrator
- Proficient with designer tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc)
- Godlike sense of art
- Do animation for fun (2D & 3D)
- Ability to think & execute different solution for different problems
- Well organized & good eyes for details
- Fun & supportive team player
- Infinity amount of passion
- Create, manage, and distribute written content across company owned media (In game, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Bridge communication between end user and development team
- Collaborate with design & art team to develop creative concept and/or in game assets
- Highly proficient in written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for innovation
- Pop culture maven
Please attach your portfolio if you have one.
Send your CV and portfolio to jobs[at]alegrium.com